Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Decoration Station

Our house has grey carpet. Which I love. Except that every room, sans the kitchen and the bathroom (which are both brown and cream), has brown furniture. But, since I'm back in the eastern time zone and B is still at the house in the mountain time zone, I'm done decorating until I go back in the summer.

So far, this is what we have. I know it's lame, but we had very few days to get everything unpacked, organized, and put together and even fewer dollars to decorate with.

This is the only room we really attempted to decorate. And it's still curtain-less. I bought blue curtains and received green curtains, so they went back. :(

Living Room:




Kitchen




Spare Bedroom



Who ever lived in our house before us decided to paint the basement dark purple, so I'll spare you that picture :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you are getting all settled in. I tagged you on my blog.