Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Fee-hee-hee-heeeny!

This post is brought to you by Writer's Workshop at Mama Kat's Losin' It!

..well, and it's also brought to you by me, since I'm writing it. ;)

Prompt:
A list of 10 old TV shows you’d like to make a comeback.


1. Boy Meets World (REUNION please?!)

"What are you, new?!"

2. Friends!

"Crap Bag. No middle name. First name Crap, last name Bag."

3. Gilmore Girls

"I'm going to make out in the coat closet. Don't eat my chicken."
"That's going on your tombstone."

4. Will & Grace

"Knock knock, anybody homo?"

5. Reba

"I've got one word for you: letitgo!"

6. ER
I'll ignore the cast photo here, since there were like 8 billion people on this show. Oldschool ER though, not the last few years.

7. Dawson's Creek


8. According to Jim


9. What I Like About You


10. Still Standing

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old-school ER was one of my favorite shows, along with Friends. I so wish they'd come back, too!

Dropping in from Mama Kat's!

Ginny Marie said...

I forced my husband to watch Gilmore Girls with me...but he'll never admit it! Loved that show!

The Mommy Mambo said...

The Gilmore girls ws quirky and sweet!? Forgot about that one :)

Cam said...

will and grace still a favorite - hands down!

Karen and Gerard said...

We like Gilmore Girls too--have it on my list.

Here's a link to my list:
http://zemeks.blogspot.com/2011/07/karens-top-10-tv-shows-writers-workshop.html