G.I. Joe's Wife and Mrs. Sergeant for these lovely awards! ...back in February, that I am just getting too. Thanks ladies!
The rules are:
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they've won
4. State 7 things about yourself
New bloggers of greatness that shall be receiving this award are:
G.I. Joe's Wife
Me, Him and the Army
Diary of an Air Force Wife
Scatterbrained Frame of Mind
7 things about me:
1. I LOVE Horizon Organic vanilla low-fat milk. The fact that our local grocery chain has just started carrying it in individual boxes makes me giddy.
2. I'm a sucker for heartfelt cards and letters. Not so much for cheesy lines.
3. I really miss working at a bookstore, because I did 98% of my reading in those days while I was there.
4. Finding/using a good pen makes my whole week.
5. Pepsi is way better than Coke.
6. Nights when all the windows in the house are left open are my favorite. I love to hear the sounds from outside in the evening and morning.
7. The One Tree Hill soundtracks have provided me with 90% of my favorite music over the past four years. And I don't even watch the show anymore.
1. Post where you want to be in 10 years
2. Pass it on to 10 of your bloggy friends!
In ten years, I hope to have two beautiful children and be living somewhere warm. Or, at least, south of the horizontal line that we can't seem to get off of. Maybe Europe, maybe Hawaii. We will see! And I'll be teaching, of course, but that's a given. I hope to be actively, highly, involved in some kind of charitable organization in support of one of the billion things I love to support. I plan to be disaster-relief trained by the red cross for house fires and natural disaster readiness. And I'll be loving my life!
Lucky loves receiving:
jesstagirl and her officer
New Girl on Post
Sgt and Mrs. Hub
That [Officers] Wife
Thanks again ladies!