Pages

Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday



Just for kicks and giggles, since I haven't posted on here in forever :D Thanks to www.mycharmingkids.net.

I might even do a wordless wednesday this week ;]

Things that did not happen this week.

I definitely did not catch a 24-hr stomach bug in the middle of the night and then go to work anyway the next day.

I also did not get so fed up trying to get Abby to eat her lunch that I told myself kids will eat when they're hungry so that we could move on.

I did not catch Abby's cold bug a day later, and am definitely not living off dayquil currently.

I did not lie to B about not wanting to go out tonight because I hate his friends. Definitely not me.

I most certainly did not make a sarcastic comment back to N when he asked me to go out (obviously not knowing about B), and I definitely did not think he was joking. It's also not awkward at all now.


That's pretty much it I suppose. For this week. Give the holidays a go-around and I'm sure there will be more than would fit in one post :D

1 comment:

Keri said...

I've done the whole "if you don't want to eat right now then be hungry" shtick too. Sometimes it's just not worth the fight is it?