Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Shopping Mania

I spent less than 2 hours Christmas shopping today. Everyone on my list is now done, with the exception of my dad (only because that has to be ordered from the net). All the kids are done (5), all the siblings are done (10 including in-laws), all the Grandmothers (4) are done, and 3 out of 4 parents are done. I got the Baby B the cutest little set of books, I'll try to take a picture of them and show you all--they are darling. I'm so incredibly happy right now! I love to get my Xmas shopping done before Thanksgiving due to the craziness that is Black Friday and onward.



I even stopped at hallmark and got a few cards! Only 4, but I have the generic ones for most people already. I did find the absolutely most perfect card in the world for B, though. It's just a shoebox card so it's all white and has a very little picture on the front and no bells and whistles or anything, but it goes like this: Front: "i don't have any christmas wishes left" inside: "you already came true." The end. Perfect and amazing.

We've decided we're doing Christmas breakfast at my Gram's this year with my family, and have yet to discuss the holiday with his family and what's going on there. Other than that, no plans have been made for the holidays!

May go see STOMP! first week in Decemeber! Has anyone seen the show? I've heard it's amazing, and I'd love to know what you think! It was the Trans Siberian Orchestra last year, so looking for something different!

Working on some things for Creative Writing tonight, and going out with the girls afterwards somewhere so it will be quite a late night. I'll be sad when this class is over, it's a very fun class. Plus the 4 of us don't have one single thing in common other than we're crazy, so chances of us seeing each other beyond this semester are slim! But it's fun while it lasts!

Talk soon!
Via

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I saw Blue Man group, which is quite similar; it was great and totally worth going to see. Congrats on getting all the Christmas shopping done!

New Girl on Post said...

I cannot believe you are done with your Christmas shopping! I've got the main people done, now just need to get some of the extended family done.

To answer your question about where we are moving to, we are moving to Vicenza, Italy in January.