Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

How All Great Divorces Start

"Stop bouncing on my head!"
"You're in my way!"

"I'm dead."
"Serves you right."
"You knocked me off!"
"I did not! You body slammed me!"
"No I didn't!"
"Well I didn't body slam myself!"

"I want the mushroom!"
"You already have the penguin!"
"So?!"

"Thanks!"
"What?! It's not my fault you suck."
"I don't suck, I'm sacrificing myself for you."
"Jumping into a puffer fish does not count as sacrificing."
"You lived!"
"I didn't jump on the fish!"
"We all know it was sacrificial."
"Just because you're in denial of your suckiness doesn't mean it's not true."


....with just another night of Super Mario Bros.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hahahaha we've had similar nights at our house :) Cute post!

Sarah said...

Bahahahahaha!! I'm dying laughing right now!!!!! Joe and I had basically the same conversation during Mario Bros. the other night! Seriously, we were yelling at each other. Lol...good times!

Hannah said...

Hahahaha that is hilarious!

Oh-- and here's the post about the new pup!
http://hannahnoelh.blogspot.com/2010/05/all-tuckered-out.html