First, I have to say, I FINALLY got us a reception hall! Fairgrounds it is. It's cheap, it's tons of parking, and I can decorate it the day before. Winner. :o)
I received this award from Jess over at Jesstagirl and her Officer. Thanks lady! She's pretty awesome and has a nice giveaway going currently so you should stop by and check her out!
1. Who is the hottest movie star? Ever? Will Smith. Available? Channing Tatum
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever bought: A plane ticket from London to Mombasa.
3. What is you most treasured memory? This is a tough one. I remember when I was a little girl I would sit on my Poppy's lap and he would tickle me till I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. (I'm actually keeping this even though it was Jess's answer because the same thing is true with my Pa).
4. What was the best gift you ever received as a child: A trampoline. We all got it as a collective gift for Christmas one year from our grandparents. It sucked that day, because I was sick and it was cold and I wasn't allowed to play on it, but after that it was like the godsend of all gifts.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? I think it was transferring colleges.
6. 4 words to describe yourself: sarcastic, complicated, adventurous, loving
7. What was your highlight or low light of 2008? highlight was definitely our proposal night.
8. Favorite Film? 10 Things I Hate About You. Forever and Always.
9. Tell me one thing I don’t know about you. When I'm upset with something I never say anything about it until I feel that it's too late, and then I just avoid all parts of it.
10. If you were a comic book/strip or cartoon character, who would you be? Zoey on Baby Blues.
Now it's my turn to pass this award on to some of the awesome blogs I follow:
Lindsay at And We'll Just Laugh Along the Way...
Hannah at That Girl
Hilary at High Heels and Combat Boots
JLC at French Kiss
and an extra one for fun...
New Girl at New Girl on Post