Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Save-the-Dates

I've been playing around with save-the-dates. My goal is to make them myself, because it's 100% cheaper (because my mom has a ridiculous supply of nice paper that she's given me free access too and all the ink I need). So far, this is what I've come up with...

Oh, and by the way, before the confusion sets in, I should probably tell you that my real name is Meg, not Via. But, Via Meyerson my is pen name for publishing, and my initials backwards...and there's a long story behind it that will come out at a later date, when boredom sets in again.

Also, May 29th is not our date. When I was fiddling with it earlier, it was...and then the church finally called back and that's not available.



It's certainly not done (because firstly it doesn't have anything that would tell other people who Meg and B really are...no picture of us, not our last names, etc. etc. But, it's a start.

B and I haven't done our engagement pictures yet...those are probably the next thing to come...and then I'll TRY to get them into this effectively...but I make no promises. :)

What do you think?