[Psst. There's an award at the end of this :) ]
'Tis true! I had all four of my wisdom teeth cut out this morning. I honestly feel quite fine, but the numbness on the inside of my mouth is just now starting to where off, so I'm sure my opinion will change before two long. The numbness on the outside of my face is still there. On one side of my face it's numb all the way to my temple and over a bit into my hairline...I find that odd haha.
They gave me the "good drugs," but I learned the last time I had knee surgery (erm, fall of 2007 I think?) that I do not do well on these things. They make me pretty sick. So by the end of tomorrow I'll probably be done taking them--so far, I've only had one!
And just for the record, I should say, that laughing gas...really only makes you laugh when your 6. When your an adult, all you want to say is "there's nothing funny here..." it also seemed a bit unnecessary, since they immediately IVed me and used IV drugs to put me out anyway?? Eh, it's all good. I'm not as swollen, at least right now, as I thought I'd be. I may be worse tomorrow, but today I pretty much look normal on the outside. I'll be back to my normal self completely soon and I'm already bored so...maybe my house will be cleaned before i go back to work and class? Ha!
Anyway, Kreativ Blogger!
I was given this award this week by Hannah at That [Officer's] Wife AND Jess at Jesstagirl and her Officer! These are both wonderful bloggy-ladies and I'm lucky to have found them! Thanks girls!
Here are the rules:
1.) Thank the person who gave this to you!
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog!
3.) Link the person who nominated you!
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5.) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6.) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them!
1. I will go to O'Charleys and order a house salad and a "couple rolls with butter" to go. It's amazing, and costs less than Wendy's.
2. I have an addiction to shopping for dogs on petfinder. We can't get one now, and for at least a year after the wedding and maybe even longer depending on where we end up living, but I stinking LOVE looking for dogs. And not puppies, rescues. I would take Ava home in a second.
3. I get a lot of compliments on my engagement ring. It really does sparkle, and I love it. But everytime someone says "I LOVE your ring!" I take it as a compliment in our relationship rather than the ring and I smile just thinking about B.
4. I have to find a halloween costume for this year still. We are allowed to dress up at work if you work that day. If I don't, I was invited to two parties--I love costumes, but I don't find any want to dress up on one of those slutty costumes all the women seem to find amazing these days. I don't care who you ask, Raggedy Ann never wore a belly shirt.
5. I am thoroughly addicted to winter hats. I have a MILLION of them. I wear them maybe 10 times total, because they give me hat hair. But I love them and I continue to buy them.
6. I love art. I considered going to school for art education for a long time. Until my common sense laughed in my face and said "yea, good luck finding a job."
7. Katherine Heigl is no longer on my "ew" list, which she joined after bitching for more money on Grey's. She was relieved from her position on the "ew" list when she adopted a special needs baby. Yay Naleigh!
The nominees are:
jlc from French Kiss
Kat at Mama Kat's Losin It
New Girl at New Girl on Post
d.a.r. at Just Another Day
hilary at High Heels & Combat Boots
Jessi at Welcome to the Zoo
Lindsay at And we'll just laugh along the way...