Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Nothing

Today is a day of nothing. I have nothing to do today until a halloween party at 9pm tonight.

In fact, I slept 11 hours last night. I was asleep by 11 and didn't wake up again until 10 this morning. I, seriously, have never done that in my entire life unless I was sick. Seriously. I didn't know it was possible. But I guess, when you're tired enough, it is.

This is the first day in as long as I can remember that I've had nothing to do. I don't have work, don't have class, don't have any assignments that are crucial to complete today.

I have a few errands to run, but they really aren't necessary. I may get an early start on some Christmas presents--we know from this post that I enjoy getting my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving. But, then again, it's 2pm and I'm still in my PJs so...we'll see.

Can you believe that in less than 2 weeks this blog will be one year old? Crazy!

Can you believe that tomorrow is mine and B's anniversary? Our big plan for the day is to purchase a kitchen table. I know, we need to stop--we're just two party animals.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Happy Halloween to you too! (yeah I know it's late).