Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

I Love Thee, St. Valentine

B and I don't do "all out" Valentine's Day things. We put a very low spending limit on this holiday, and force each other to come up with something personal.

This year it was no different. And B always does a fabulous job with personal touches to things. He got me a basket, and filled it with all my favorite things (mostly foods, anyway). It was perfect!



And Brady...well Brady blessed us with this lovely Valentine's Day dance yesterday. What can I say? The kids got talent. And it's always nice to have a plan B just in case she doesn't get into medical school in twenty years. (please excuse her "just woke up fro" and lack of pants, it was a lazy day ha!). And no, you aren't the only one who doesn't know what she's saying.



But this right here? This is all I need to make me happy on valentine's day...



Hope you had a good one too!

P.S. Valentine's Day was a great movie, too. You should go see it :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

=) Sounds like you had a great V-Day!

You have an award waiting for you on my blog!