Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Fail

I woke up this morning to many inches of snow. It was icing all day yesterday, and I was very aware of the coming snow.

I don't think I told you guys this, but B was the only one chosen from his entire detachment to go to DC for a week for an officers seminar-thingy (technical name, of course). They left this morning.

So I hopped on the Drudge Report and see this message as the front page:

"BIGGEST D.C. SNOW STORM SINCE 1922 AND IT'S STILL COMING DOWN"

Isn't it ironic? Dontcha think? I may or may not have laughed so hard at the irony that I cried. PHA.



Another awesome fail of the day has to do with our registries. I got onto or Macy's registry (or, at least attempted...but they changed their system and I got locked out so I haven't actually gotten on it yet) to add some serving pieces to go with our silverware.

We had a hard time adding our silverware. We'd scan it, it would say it was added, and it wouldn't show up. Two phone calls and two days later, it was added. Couldn't add it online, because it wasn't an option--you could only add the serving set.

So I went to add the serving set today. Found this message about it:

"On Order: Usually ships within 126 business days"

Um. We'll be married before that.

This leaves me very weary about our silverware choices. Chances are good I'll be changing those too. But I laughed really, really hard.

But I didn't cry. Not that hard ;)

2 comments:

Bekah said...

<3 you, Yellow!

(and check mail sometime next week)

New Girl on Post said...

Awww...that's awful about the snow and the silveware. Why do things in life have to be so difficult and/or happen at the same time?

You made me laugh with the officer seminar-thingy. Not it's official name. LOL