Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Too Much Into It

I have decided that I'm getting too excited about the world of cupcakes. I saw this recipe today, and the first thing I saw was "use fondant" and I'm all...eh, I'm not professional, fondant is just not for me.

And then I realized you can buy it on Amazon. AND edible ink pens. I don't really know where I thought professional bakers got these--I guess from the Private Professional Baker Store that I did not have access to--but Amazon? Rockin'. I added them both to my cart, but haven't bought them yet (I need $14 to get free shipping haha).

I'm getting too into this baking crap.

And I'm not sure I want to stop.

This recipe is super adorable. But, I'm not sure I can even make it because one of the things the baker used was a time specific thing from 2008. I have one of them, but I'm not sure I could find them this year. Either way, though, they won't be done for Christmas.

The stained glass cookies, however? I'm about to make the dough :)

2 comments:

jlc said...

I don't think one could ever be TOO into baking. ;)

Renda said...

I agree. Baking keeps me normal. Baking is my way to relax..just read about it on my blog. ( hint hint )

I dont like to use fondent sp? I like frosting..it might not be smooth, but when I eat it.. I dont feel like I am eating plastic.

I would love to see pictures of the cookies you are making.. I am thinking about trying them for my family this Christmas.

Blessings,