Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

One Week

Over the last week I...

...was not drunk during the taking of this...


...bought, made, and decorated this in two hours for my sister's July 4th birthday...


...spend two hours talking to my grandma about how getting a german shepard mix puppy would not be the right dog for her and how she knows that, and then came home and found this...


...and then went next door and found this one, his sister (literally)...


...watched Brady's Mozart skills...


...set off some of these...


...bought this for our large group of partiers this weekend...


...and purchased these for B for the weekend in my hopes of turning him into a sandal-wearer.


And this weekend will rock the socks off the past week :)

1 comment:

d.a.r. said...

Oh my gosh you had a really fun week!!