This week I had this award kindly bestowed upon me by the fantastic girly over at High Heels & Combat Boots! Thanks, lady!
I guess that means I have to come up with my 7 most favorite things ;)
1. Creatures in the infant or toddler stage. Really, anything this age. This includes children, puppies, kitties, hamsters, birds...if it's little and has that awkward head-too-large-for-body-size thing that Mickey Mouse has evolved into, I love it. This rule, however, does not apply to creatures with more than four legs or less than two.
2. Grilled Cheese. This was my first love, and will be my last. I am constantly made fun of for going to nice restaurants and ordering a grilled cheese. Even places without grilled cheese on their menu, I can probably be found asking for it anyway. And yes, it is usually from the kids menu. And yes, I am secretly 10 years old still.
3. My family. We are crazy, nuts, and 99% of the time there is a huge tiff (currently it's the fact that too many of the guys want to use the barn at the same time and no one wants to clean it...life altering). But we love each other, I love the way I grew up, and I wouldn't have changed it for the world. Some people think we're nuts for all living on the same road right next to each other, and from the outside I can easily see this, but from the inside I'm very glad it's like this.
4. My friends. I don't see them as often as I used too, and many don't live anywhere close to me anymore, but the few I still keep in decent contact with know when something's going on before I tell them, and are always there. Especially my bestie. They are amazing.
5. Boy Meets World. When the crap are all the seasons going to be released? Seriously?!
6. Music. Country, pop, rock, alternative, jazz, score, even rap on occasion...anything. I love it, and I need it, and I have it all the time (even now, sitting here, there is music playing). Especially 90's music--it melts my soul.
7. B. No one is better. We've known each other for 9 years, and he knows exactly who I am...and he loves me despite it. He's there when I need him, and there when I don't. He accepts the fact that I never remember our anniversary, and that he does more future-talk than I do, and lets me have control of the radio in both cars. If I ask him to do something with me, even if he really doesn't want to, he willing does it because he knows it's important to me. He is amazing, and the most important thing in the world to me.
Now to tag my 7 people...
1. Lindsay over at And we'll just laugh along the way...
2. Melissa over at New Girl On Post
3. D.A.R. at Just Another Day in Paradise
4. Air Force Wife at Sunflowers and Dragonflies
5. Emily at Of Course I Like You
6. Meshele at Intimations in the Intime
7. Jay at halftime lessons