Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All Hail, Employed One!

Yes! I definitely got a job today! The woman who called me on Monday about the position and quickly hung up with me called me back yesterday on accident, and we had a longer conversation which ended in "why don't you come in for an interview?" So I did. Today. Even though she changed it like an hour before it's scheduled time. She said "I believe this was fate, and I want to hire you." Well, this took some deliberation, of course, why in the world would I take a job that ends at 7 on the weekdays and involves no weekends and playing with kids? It took some deep soul searching. 1 second after being offered the position, I accepted. :D I start on Tuesday!

I'll be working in the room called the "Tweets" (which I find funny only because of twitter) which is ages 10-18 months. What does that mean? Much stimulation with kids the same age as my beloved Baby B:


And who doesn't love that?!

I also just found the third ladybug in my bedroom in the past three days. I cannot figure out where these suckers are coming from. But, apparently when ladybugs die on your ceiling, they stay there even though they are hanging upside down.

I'll be getting up at 230 tomorrow morning and then heading to the airport for my flight, I'll be back on Sunday and back to blogging! May even do it there, if I get bored :D

Ciao!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the job!!

jlc said...

AHhhh congrats!!!!

Hannah said...

Ladybugs find ways inside to stay warm during the winter! We find hundreds of them in my church every winter.

oh yeah-- CONGRATS!!!!

New Girl on Post said...

I'm so glad you found a job! Congrats! Sounds like you are going to have a ton of fun.

Jenny said...

Congratulations on the new job!