Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Goods

One, we have eggs...


Two, my Huichol Indian Yarn Art project is done...


Three...I'm almost done writing a speech outline that will become an 8-10 page research paper for another class as well (2 birds...erm, fish?...one...hook) and a picture post from Gatlinburg is coming tomorrow, possibly when I opt out of Shakespeare and before I leave for Eric's visitation.

For now, I must to-do list it:

-Take Human Ecology Test (before 5/1)
-8-10 pg research paper on adoption (due 5/1)
-8-10 pg research paper on shakespear (due 5/4)
-5-7 minute speech on adoption (4/22)
-3-5 minute speech on Huichol and Yarn Art project (4/24)
-Advising appointment (5/1, instead of attending Speech)
-Take Human Eco Exam (5/4-10, no idea when)
-Take Speech Exam (5/6)
-Sit at hospital for mom's surgery (5/5-6)
-Dining Out (5/2)
-Buy shoes for dining out
-Eric's visitation (4/22)
-Shakespeare Play (4/24)
-Baby B (4/25)

...I'm sure I'm forgetting something. But now I'll kind of, sort of, maybe remember to do all this. Crunch time! Oh, and egg watching time!

3 comments:

Hannah said...

I LOVE the color of robin eggs. We have 4 eggs in the nest next to our door! :)

hmb said...

Thats a rather large list!

New Girl on Post said...

Lots to do! I love the picture of the eggs. Robin's eggs are beautiful!