Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

Things About Jobs and Things

My job:

I love the kids (who could resist a bunch of Baby B's??).
I don't even really mind the 939239248 daily diaper changes.
It's fun to play with them.
I enjoy that.
However, the politics of it are enough to make me want to eat my own face.
Realistically, I don't know how long I will stay in this job.
Just for fun, I would also like to tell you that I killed a centipede in my classroom today.

Things I wish I knew:

Where/if I am going to school next year.
What my school schedule will be.
Who will work with my schedule.

Reasons I wish this:

I was called today and told that I may be offered a full-time position tomorrow.
It pays at least $3.00 more per hour than the daycare.
It's a half hour from here.
It's a doctors office.
But will they work around my schedule when school starts back up in August??
Or will I not be in school so I can continue working full-time and have benefits??

The real question is this:

Where the crap were all these talented people hiding in Britain until this season of Britain's Got Talent? I mean, seriously. It's just ridiculous.

Susan Boyle, 47

Shaheen Jafargholi, 12 (Skip to 1:50...my personal favorite!)


Hollie Steel, 10 (skip to 1:40)

4 comments:

Nikola said...

Hey there!

Just wanted to say I love your blog and that you got yourself a follower!

Btw, I also study English :)

jlc said...

I just became a fan of her on Facebook! She was amazing!!

And those judges should feel so bad for thinking she'd be terrible just cause of her looks!! How pathetic!

Hannah said...

Good luck on your future school/job :)

Susan Boyle is awesome!!

Shoshanah said...

I've seen the Susan Boyle video and kept meaning to watch the others. I haven't until just now, thanks for posting!